On behalf of our client we are looking to fill the following vacancy m/f/d:
Sector Manager International Industry
- As „CEO“ in the industrial electronics sector, you are responsible for its economic success
- You develop an industry strategy for the relevant markets in Central and Northern Europe on the basis of a market analysis including target applications, customers and competitors
- Based on your analysis of market potential and segmentation, you draw up an action plan for the development of the industry sector, define services, record industry-specific and technological requirements and push ahead with internationalisation, especially in the UK, Scandinavia and the Netherlands
- You pursue customer platforming and active networking with visits to the defined target customers on site, generate business with new customers and look after key accounts. At the same time, you form target-oriented partnerships with decision-makers and associations in the target industry
- You define the content of marketing campaigns (direct marketing, telesales, trade fairs, congresses, etc.) and implement them. This will include the subsequent measurement of success and taking into account the „lessons learned“. You will provide the content of the marketing documents and work closely with our marketing department
- You ensure specifications for the preparation of quotations for key customers or cross-regional customers, prioritise offers according to your strategy and their potential and take care of yield optimisation
- You support the sales force in defining the target customers of the industry segments, accompany them in particular when visiting key customers and support them in designing the offers
- You actively follow the development and expansion of industry-specific knowledge, condense it and ensure the transfer of know-how to the sales team and all relevant departments
- You coordinate industry-specific training topics and appointments with customers, interested parties and the sales force, draw up presentation documents and conduct on-site and remote training in German and English
- You report regularly to the management and promote the exchange of information between colleagues and other specialist departments
- You have a degree, preferably in the field of electronics or automation technology, or alternatively a comparable educational background and relevant professional experience
- You have already worked or are currently working in international sales as a sector or business development manager, ideally in the target countries mentioned above
- You have already been successful in developing new industry concepts and their implementation and made it possible to multiply the identified opportunities for success
- You are already working in the automation industry and / or have close contact points with industrial electronics, robotics, sensor technology, high-frequency applications, safety technology or control technology
- You like to be responsible for results and budgets and are able to think and act in an entrepreneurial manner
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
- You are familiar with SAP and CRM systems
- You have a high level of self-motivation, social competence and negotiating skills
- You are already working independently and on your own responsibility
- You are willing to travel (nationally and internationally)
Location: You will work from home but will be required to work on-site at our client’s company regularly. Our client does not require you to move. Living close to an airport is an advantage.
Entry date: 1/1/2022 or individually agreed depending on your notice period
Company Profile: With two locations in Germany (Erzgebirge) and Austria and around 1000 employees, our client is one of the largest manufacturers in the European industry and at the same time the technology leader for future-oriented applications. You can expect a highly successful company that is on a clear growth path as a global player, while maintaining the agile and flexible character of an extremely healthy medium-sized family company with flat hierarchies and short official channels – including location security, real sustainability and maximum employee satisfaction.
Of course, you will receive a company car for your private use. Additional services such as employer-financed BAV, daycare and massage grants round off the package.
We look forward to your application including details of your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application by email to email@example.com For security reasons, our system only accepts attachments in PDF format. Emails with Word or ZIP files attached will not be delivered to us.
Your application by post: We will be happy to return your documents if you enclose a sufficiently stamped and addressed envelope.
Data protection notice: We will save your application (including the photo) and your messages in the EDP system of Zeit & Haben Personalberatung in order to be able to guarantee the traceability in context of our consulting projects. We assure you that they will only be used for this specific purpose. If there is no further contact, we will delete your profile within 6 months. You have the right to correct or delete the data or to restrict the processing or to object to the processing at any time. You can send a revocation that leads to the deletion of all your data at any time and informally to: Ms. Annette Mauer firstname.lastname@example.org. We also hereby inform you of the existence of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Sie befinden sich auf der Website www.zh-personalberater.de